Please click on the links below to access our college policies. Can't find what you're looking for, need the information presented in a different format or language or in a portable format? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Admissions Policy 2020 entry
- Admissions Policy SEND appendix 2020 entry (conditional extra guidance for disclosed SEND)
- Admissions (progression guidelines onto level 2 for 2020 entry)
- Admissions (progression guidelines onto level 3 for 2020 entry)
- Behaviour for Learning Policy 2020
- Card Payments Policy 2016
- Complaints Procedure 2020
- Confidential Reporting Code 2015
- Careers and Guidance Policy 2016
- Fees and Charges Policy 2018
- Fitness to Study 2020
- Freedom of Speech Policy 2015
- Health and Safety Policy 2016
- No Smoking Policy 2015
- People Strategy 2015
- Prevent Strategy 2015
- Provider Access Policy 2020
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2019
- SEND Policy 2019
If you are looking for information about our Higher Education provision, please see our HE section.
All recruitment policies are available via our recruitment section
Our approach to data protection and all policies relating to this are available here
For our statement regarding Union time cost, please click here.