You will study topics which reflect common practices in Business including:
- Develop an understanding of business activity.
- Learn by completing projects, carrying out research and developing assignments
- Learn about the workplace and how you manage people
- Investigate how events in the world impact on business
- Run your own business event
- Marketing, finance, managing an event and exploring business, management or leadership.
General College entry criteria applies.
As a one A Level equivalent, you will study this alongside two other subjects. This lays the foundations in your studies, and units include Exploring Business, Developing a Marketing Campaign and Personal and Business Finance.
Assessment is by coursework.
Please note the awarding body for all BTEC qualifications recently made the decision to extend the current BTEC courses in our offer beyond 2018. This means that for 2018 entry, all Level 3 vocational subjects will continue to be assessed by coursework only, with the exception of Art and Design.
BTEC courses have a well-proven record of helping students gain employment in many areas of business or progress to higher education, particularly if they wish to study a business related degree. You will have the opportunity to progress to careers in accountancy, law, marketing, advertising and brand management, economic development, social work, teaching and creative media.
Do you have any questions?
If there is anything you would still like to know about this course, please don’t hesitate to ask us.