From day one, we will match our support to your career aspirations, and we have a proven track record in helping students to pursue careers across a whole range of sectors. We will help to improve your employability potential through a bespoke support package including one-to-one careers appointments, career focused tutorials, access to work experience placements, interview preparation and much, much more!
If you are planning to go to university, we offer all the support you need to do so, such as:
- Visits to university open days
- A Higher Education Progression Day
- Expert advice with your UCAS application and personal statement
- Advice about applying for student finance
- Opportunities to apply for Widening Participation schemes at leading universities such as Leeds University
- Opportunities to apply for Summer Schools
- Opportunity to apply for a Helena Kennedy Award
- Support with Disability Support Allowance applications
Students are able to seek careers advice five days a week from our experienced and professionally qualified Careers team.
UniFACTs 2021 is produced by C&K Careers to provide information to parents and carers of young people who are considering going to university in 2020. It includes information on the pros and cons of higher education, the application process, student finance, links to useful sources of information and much more. You can download a copy of this booklet here.
The following links give general information on university, apprenticeships and the labour market in the Leeds City Region. This is particularly useful for parents in supporting their son/daughter to progress on to the next stage of their career but also for students wanting further information.
You can also access our Provider Access Policy here.
Parents, carers and students can access further careers information on Moodle. Please click her for further information (sign in required).